Fulham's 2009-10 Shirt

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Team_of_McBrides, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Here you go ladies and gents. Fulham's 09-10 Home Strip

[​IMG]

2. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I expect this to be a minority opinion, but I don't like the black sleeves, it smacks of trying to do too much. Of course, you could pour 5 colors of house paint on it and it won't look as ridiculous as the discount rate Robocop look the Tools Up The Road are wearing.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The black sleeves seem to be universally disliked. Of course, I kind of like them, but then my favorite Fulham player didn't play a minute for us last season, so what do I know?

5. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Collins John?!? :shock:

6. jmh

jmh New Member

Awful. It smacks of Nike-fication and makes me feel even worse that I missed the boat on this year's home shirts. I could deal with the black sleeves but the unnecessary white sleeve strip is ugly.

7. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

First impression from TOM's pic, yuck. But seeing the action shots from that Lax and Han posted, I like this one. I'm a big fan of the all white shirts, but this is acceptable. Any date for the away and alternate strips?

8. richardhkirkando

richardhkirkando New Member

If you don't like it, don't worry yet...this is by no means official, and most likely someone's photoshopped "best guess" attempt.

9. Lyle

Lyle New Member

It's not god awful, but I prefer a full white shirt. I'm glad Nike is Fulham's designer irregardless. They're good and have mostly been doing classic looks of late, which I appreciate.

10. jmh

jmh New Member

And if nothing else, their material is better than, say, Airness.

11. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

See, I didn't like the kit until I saw that it had two sets of piping (one in the front and one in the back. I like the actual kit and don't think the pre-released photos does it justice. My 'unofficial' opinion.

12. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Yeah, the white stripe on the back makes it look better than just the stripe on the front (which the photoshop jobs only show the front).

I think some people will change their opinion once they see the real deal on an actual player.

And like what other people have said, Nike seems to have somewhat basic/classic looks. Each year, there are a good 5-7 teams that make me want to cringe with their shirts. Chelsea's looks horrible next year, which is sort of weird since they have a basic blue shirt, but Adidas found a way to make it look ugly.

13. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Love Fulham and support them if they wear a mu-mu, but this new shirt looks like something any 4 year old wears, not a Uniquely Fantastic and Classic Club Footballer.

14. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

I sure do hate agreeing with Don, but I like the black sleeve. I like it more than the all white.

15. psand22

psand22 Member

Thumbs up for me. I like the black sleeves and white piping, instead of the all white shirt.

16. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I like 'em too. I guess I prefer the all-white, but I still think this is a handsome shirt.

Looking forward to the new away shirts. I hated this year's Blackburn -- whoops -- I mean, Fulham shirt.

17. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I like them.

However, when you look at the Arsenal away shirt it does seem like some Nike slacker got paid for nothing - probably big bucks too.

18. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

19. BarryP

BarryP New Member

As ugly as that is I still think Chelsea's are worse.

20. Bradical

Bradical Member