Fulham World of What If's...

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dtowndough, Jun 27, 2013.

1. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

What if fulham had a US tour for the pre-season and played your local MLS team? I was just thinking that I would sit and cheer for FFC if they came to Denver, and then convinced myself that would not be ok. So now I'm torn in my little What If world.

2. tim

tim Active Member

As someone who has a share of Galaxy season tickets, if Fulham were to come to L.A. I would, without hesitation or guilt, support FFC at full voice.

3. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Same here, I would support FFC over the Rev's and I have a 6 pack of games for the Rev's.

4. RDG

RDG Member

Oh, yeah, I'd root for FFC over the Galaxy any day!!

Oh.

Well, since I am FTID, I think it's an easy choice, even if they played in Harrison, which is slightly easier for me to get to than Fulham.

Other than the July 2005 match in Columbus, wasn't there a Florida tour that FFC had (was it in 2002?? I can't recall, though I think that Eddie Lewis was on the squad)

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Somewhat tough decision, I guess I would cheer all the goals scored and wear a Fulham Shirt with a DC United scarf (they even color coordinate--GJ would be proud).

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

If Fulham were playing Cleveland, there is no way on gods green earth I cheer for anyone other that Cleveland. However, we currently have no team here in Cleveland so that is easy for me to say.

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Found some info, it was 2001

http://www.ussoccer.com/news/articles/2 ... n-may.aspx