Fulham vs. Manchester United - New York City

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Mar 11, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

GEORGE KEELEY'S IT IS! WWW.GEORGEKEELEY.COM

Its at 485 Amsterdam (84th St.).

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

2. RDG

RDG Member

OK, 10am kickoff, I'll be there early, probably trying to open the place.

Chicago Tom -- in addition to the $10 cover for the pay-per-view, we also have $6 Guinnesses. At least we don't pay the $20 cover charge for the rugby.

3. americanmike

Thats funny you mention that, I thought that was ridiculous last time!! $20 to watch the 'egg chasers' (see I'm learning) that blew my mind.

4. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Sorry guys....I was in Nevada's watching the game because I had a meeting in herald's square afterwards....that pub is still full of skanky low-lifes....and there's a lot of ManU fans there too!

5. americanmike

PHEW!!! THATS A RELIEF!!! Really not being sarcastic at all. To give you the short short version Glen. We went to George Keeley's and they were closed!! So we all hopped in a cab and went to the Irish Pub in Midtown. It was a bit of a mess.

I have something for you from my trip to SW6, if you give me your address I can send it to you or it can wait until we meet up next. Your call!

6. eamon

eamon New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham vs. Manchester United - New York City

didnt get information in time watched highlights in nevada smiths never mind next time
    Eamon

7. eamon

eamon New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham vs. Manchester United - New York City

didnt get information in time watched highlights in nevada smiths never mind next time
    Eamon