Fulham v Wisla Krakow

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jumpkutz, Oct 17, 2011.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Deserved or not, you HAVE to control your emotions better than that on the pitch (Zinedine Zidane, hello). Should be overturned and the p***y that dove should be suspended for several matches and fined. Solutions? Either add another referee and/or give asst. refs the ability to confer and advise ref on what they saw and STRONGLY SUGGEST the CORRECT COURSE OF ACTION, if any. Really, how can one guy keep up with 22 players on a surface that big whilst running end to end following the ball with his head on a swivel to see if anybody behind them misbehaving.

2. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

There needs to be replay for red cards and goals. The assistant referee should be watching a monitor and quickly tell the referee what to do.

Divers should be given a straight red and banned 3 matches. We need to take a hard stand against this.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I like it when Vegas gets opinionated.

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I agree, though I think they need to make it a replay offical up in the booth who can use multiple angles if necessary.