Fulham v QPR..The SW London Derby

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SoCalJoe, Sep 21, 2015.

1. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

I dvr'd the match to watch when I got home. Sat down, watched the 1st half...and it was glorious! Pressing the ball, competing for every 50/50, quick passing & attacks & goal after goal.

Unfortunately a storm rolled in and after some disturbingly close lightning strikes the cable & internet went down. It's still down this a.m. so I've still only seen the 1st half, but it's good to read that we continued to roll through the final whistle.

Early takeaways from what I did see. Good to see Pringle bounce back w a strong performance. He really harried QPR when they had the ball & got that steal that he turned into a score. Tunnicliffe was strong on both ends and broke up a lot of their attacks. Nice of Ross to turn up. He's so good when he does, his inconsistency is baffling. Fredericks (speed kills) was fantastic and put out a few potential early fires. And Dembele is looking like he's going to make us glad that we missed out on a striker in the transfer window. If he continues this progression with regular playing time (and signs an extension) we're going to be in good shape.

Now we just need to start getting results on the road. But it's good to see we're making Craven Cottage a tough place for opponents to get a result again.

HatterDon and nevzter like this.
  2. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Those were fun highlights to watch!

3. GaskillFC

GaskillFC New Member

Goal cam footage of the goals Friday. Pretty sweet video and audio.

encorespanish, MicahMan and SoCalJoe like this.