Fulham v Newcastle

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SoCalJoe, Jan 19, 2012.

1. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

Joe, I do beleive in Karma, but today's win had nothing to do with me or Nev..who was the third? Mo.. Anyway, as I said in the chat room, I want some of that Koolaid from halftime!! Seriously, thanks to AJ and Baird for changing the game, and also thanks to CD for always being the man whose not afraid to go for it and be at the right place, right time...Y'all know that 4 or 5 years ago, I said he had the chance to be in the top 5 American field players of all time. Scratch that...I think he is, or will be by the end of his career, the best american futballer of all time!!! I present his goal against Juve with, what 5 minutes left, to the upper 90, as exhibit #1.

I wore my Fulham Dempsey shirt to my daughter's hunter/jumper horse show today, where she won the blue ribbon against 20 other competitors...What a great day. BTW, She's 12 years old. Thank you, Olivia and Fulham...

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

You mean the incense and candles burned, the carefully recited incantations, my magic crystal cleansed in the unicorns tears. All that stuff I did to create a magical chatroom didnt summon the Dempsey magic? It was halftime Koolaid?

Anyway, great time in the chat and fantastic 2nd half. Fulham is really taking us for a roller coaster ride this year. And how does Jol not know you shouldnt put Ruiz at center mid? So much good but so many baffling decisions.

Tim congrats to Olivia. Well done. High scoring Fulham victories, Dempsey hat tricks, little girls and horses. Does it get any sweeter than that?

3. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Screenshot from ESPN. So awesome!

[​IMG]

4. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

It was nice to open up the Boston Globe sports page today and see Clint's name in the headline under sports briefs for his hat trick. I'm gonna have to use my NE Rev's coffee mug every game now.

5. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

Thanks Mo, today,
    blue ribbon in 12-14 class, and grand champion in her pre-childrens class, I'm a very blessed man. oh yea, and I almost kicked Tab Ramos in the shin in 1989.....

6. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

7. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

I love fulham and i love fulhamusa..thanks to all!!!

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Mi-40V6PQ[/youtube]

Behind the goal look at the start of the comeback!

9. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Awesome stuff! Will definitely have to sit in the Hammy End on my next trip to the Cottage.

10. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Congrats, Tim.