Fulham v. ManU [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Feb 27, 2008.

1. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

I wish Hodgson would realise that we need 3 points in nearly every game. We need to throw everything at every opponent we face. We cannot go on with this rubbish of patient football. Hodgson made attacking changes in the freaking 90th minute! Unfuckingreal! We were only down 2-0 in the 60th minute and those changes should of been made then. Actually I would of kept EJ on and went with 4 forwards. I could care less if we lose 80-0, as long as we attack and show something. After looking at the schedule we still have a slight shot at staying up. If we get 2 wins in a row against Blackburn and Everton(HAHA!), then we can get that 5 game winning streak as we play Derby,Reading and Sunderland in 3 straight games. However, I can see us winning 1 game in the next 5 and have Hodgson play this crap football and see us go down before April.

2. WVfulhamfan

WVfulhamfan New Member

Not to mention when we were down 2-0 he brings in Smertin for Danny Murphy I think. I have no problem with Smertin, but he is not exactly an explosive offensive player. If we go down, it is going to be so tough on me. I mean maybe if I was in the UK and could go to the games I could handle it better, but instead I will have to just read the game log after the game is over. Please find a way to stay up Fulham.

COYW's