Fulham V. Citeh

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Apr 7, 2007.

1. krhimself

krhimself New Member

RE: Monday

In hindsight, I shouldn't have skipped class to watch this debacle; alas, I can't do anything about it.

We're still four points away from the relegation zone for now, but as Tom said, it's a very nervy time to be a Fulham fan. We'll have to hope for the best.

2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Cheers, Jacob, I'm with you.

I'm planning on Fulham staying up (thank you Ian Pearce) and I would hope it would scour the other Americas, besides North, this summer for talent...the tv money will continue to gush in and the EPL's financial attraction will continue to swell, even for clubs such as Fulham, a club of slender means.

P.S. Make Routledge's stay permanent.

3. ffcfan20

ffcfan20 New Member

Maybe it is time to give Dempsey a start. Let him put a little creativity in the game.

I don't get to watch many games, but from what I have seen, it has been way to much direct stuff up the field. They seem to play the ball high to McBride or HH and expect them to take on 2 or 3 defenders by themselves. You need to possess the ball and work it up the field. Watch the top teams in the EPL and UEFA. They work the ball up field and direct style of play. That is to much like how the MLS and US teams play.

4. Wally

Wally New Member

I'm not sure what was worse...having the score blip up at lunch yesterday or actually watching the disjointed attempts at salvaging a win at home upon returning home from work...both were equally depressing however the latter wins out.

Hope for inspiration at Mids- free the box upfield and if all else fails say a prayer. Turn off the Soccer Report and tune in the Red Sox until Saturday...in the mean time Someone call Sunderland and ask what they're eating for breakfast...

5. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I believe it would be the beatings they get daily in the dressing room from ol' Roy.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and their 300-year old strike partnership.

7. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

If we don't win another game(which is very possible) we will go down. Plan and simple. Win 1 maybe 2 we are safe (BBurn and Boro as I can't see Liverpool or Arsenal giving up points and Reading have been in good form).

8. Tony_USA

Tony_USA New Member

DCHeather,
    Yep, here's the remedy - find a scum supporter and ruin his chances of reproducing - works wonders!!!!

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Hmm...sounds promising. However, is there a remedy that doesn't invlove going to prison for assualt and battery?