Fulham v Arsenal

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by CarolinaTim, Nov 17, 2011.

1. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

Hi y'all,

I have a friend who is going to be in London over the holidays who'd love to go to the Arse' match on the 2nd of Jan. with some travelling companions. I told him it was a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case y'all might know of someone with tix available.

Thanks,
    Tim
    COYW

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Tim, if your friends have the means, they can get in. Not sure if getting the membership thru the club would help secure tix for that particular match (they could call in that regard). Sulley has mentioned that touts aka scalpers will be outside. If they go that route the best advice would be for them to print out a layout of CC and advise them on which Stand is the best for what they are looking for atmosphere/price wise.

3. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member