Fulham Summer '06 Transfers

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DCDave, Feb 16, 2006.

1. cookie

cookie New Member

hello fellow FFC clan

I spent most of the 04/05 season at the cottage!!!!
    but saddly I was back in the states when the Whites were turning the cottage into a Castle (05/06). Anyway, this lifelong fan, and future season ticket holder (starting in 2016!!!) say's that Wane Bridge is KEY to closeing the DOOR on un-wanted holes in our back 4, simultaneously making runs from the back to knock us into the TOP 10 and maybe even a European spot for 07/08!!!!!
    later

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Fulham Summer '06 Transfers -- now in hardcover!

Just changing the subject line so this thread won't get lost. :coffee:

3. Kruse

Kruse New Member

Is that reaaally nessesary, i mean, you shouldnt be looking in the past all the time, Nick :lol:

Hammarby 1-3 HIF, remember that my american friends :3d smile:

4. NicktheSwede

NicktheSwede New Member

Well, when it comes to football I always look back for those sweet moments one has experienced through the years. World Cup 1994, beating the Scum a few month ago, winning the national league in 2001 - well I think you know where I'm coming from :wink:

With regards to new signings I'm still surprised we haven't signed a LB/CB yet, even more surprised since there were two excellent prospects playing well in the game Cookie saw when he decided to go for Runström.

5. Kruse

Kruse New Member

Sure sure, big things like World Cup - 94 you can look back on, but not old Hammarby-games, what a waste of your brain :D

6. krhimself

krhimself New Member

Just read a report that we sold Dean Leacock to Swansea. Didn't he get a new contract a month or so ago?

7. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

i think so, but never mind, down in the pecking order, 375k for a player who we signed on a free 4yrs ago who is unlikely to improve very much, there is probably a sell-on-percentage as well.

8. Zack

Zack New Member

I'm officially putting this on the table, but I am up for signing....FREE TRANSFER.....I know some of you may have just fallen out of your chair, but i'm at ends w/ my club staff, and I'm willing (twist my arm) to move to London and play for Fulham......the things i do.....

9. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

I'm with you. Put me in coach. I'll even play LB.

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

me, too! I've always had a good left foot. Neither knee is worth a *(*&*&%, but the foot is great.

11. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

yeah im sick of the management at my current club.. (My Chair F.C)... but im i may have to join you guys down at fulham for garunteed first team football...

12. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Well to add to the CB's we have been linked now its Thomas Ufalusi from Fiorentina. With them going down next season surely we could actually pull off this signing? They would almost certainly have to accept less money as players arent gonna want to stay. Hes a damn good player and better than any CB we have unless of course Christanval can stay fit.

13. Kruse

Kruse New Member

Deano probably signed a contract so Fulham could get more money for him.

14. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

ufalusi is good for two reasons...
    damn fine player...
    and he has a silly name.
    But christanval was quality when we saw him.. i reckon it should be him and boca at the back.

15. DCDave

DCDave Member

I wonder, with:

* A bunch of Italian players looking for new teams, and
    * It is a bit late in the signing season

If we could swoop in on some of the newly homeless Italians at a good price. I seen Ufalusi mentioned above. Anybody else heard of any other Italian movement?

16. ickle_monk

ickle_monk New Member

The Italians? i think the only other movement was a bowl one when all the Juventus players heard their teams fate yesterday.

17. Kruse

Kruse New Member

I have heared rumours of Fulham being interested in both Cannavaro and Thuram but...näääh. Don't think so.

18. Pape-Bouba

Pape-Bouba New Member

Would be a bit of magic if we could get some of the has-beens that still want first team footie, think of big EVS.....maybe it'll be wee ADP (Alessandro Del Piero)?

19. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Our left-back problem could be solved in the very near future. Fulham is in talks with Middlesbrough left-back Franck Quedrue. Having seen him quite a few times, I can say I think this guy is a great player and would be a very welcome addition to the team. I am really hoping this rumour comes to be true. Here is the link from SkySports.com:

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... lham+talks

20. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Wish someone would build a page on some site showing the charting of Italian Relegation displacement... clubs like Fulham will benefit from the secondary effect -plalers displaced by the likes of Juventus sales-, not by signing any of the primary movers.