Fulham @ Spuds

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Jan 25, 2010.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

I only caught the second half. Wow that was a stinker. The number of times we gave up possession, as Don put it 'meekly', was pissing me off to no end. Even worse than all of this is the fellow I sit across from is a life long Spurs fan. Its going to be a long day.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

You caught the second half, I caught only the first, except for the 5 minutes or so prior to the goal. Crap all over. Painful to watch. Zamora's timing is off -- understandable, how many people even thought he would be out there right now.

I can't think of anything else constructive to say, we lost almost every 50 50 ball, we had no attacks, or next to none, bring on the Villa.

3. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Of the 7 goals conceded this month, 5 have been from set pieces.

Absolutely pathetic.

4. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I don't blame Schwarzer for either goal; I don't think Timmy could have stopped them either. Though was is Riise or Hughes who failed to shepherd the ball out for the first goal?

Dicgachoi - I thought he played ok, but his movement off the ball was strange, to say the least. There were quite a few times he moved into Murphy's space, moved behind him or otherwise hampered the teams ability to move the ball through the midfield. Yeah, defensively he did fine but he needs some positioning work in order for our attack to work.

5. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Oh, and to rub salt into the wounds, yesterday was Spurs' first win with Gareth Bale in the starting lineup.

I going to start weeping any second now.