Fulham Matches on TV Thread

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by ChicagoTom, Jul 25, 2005.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The TV Gods have blessed the Fulham fans in the month of August. Fulham first four matches will be shown on either PPV or Fox Soccer Channel. Here is a rundown of the dates and times each game is being shown:

Saturday, August 13th
    Birmingham City @ Fulham
    Tape Delay on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT

Monday, August 22nd
    Fulham @ Blackburn
    2 Day Delay on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT

Wednesday, August 24th
    Fulham @ Arsenal
    LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT
    Replay will air the same night at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT.

Saturday, August 27th
    Everton @ Fulham
    LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 12 Noon EDT/11AM CDT

Perhaps we will arrange some meet ups at places like Baker St in New York City and The Globe in Chicago. It is good to know we will get to see the boys on TV early and often this season!

2. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

FYI.....Fulham's match with Blackburn this Saturday will be shown on a tape delay basis on Monday, August 22nd. The match will be shown at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT and also that same night at 8Pm EDT/7PM CDT.

In addition, Fulham's match with Arsenal is now going to be shown on a two-hour delay. The first showing is at 5PM EDT/4PM CDT. There is a replay later that night at 11PM EDT/10PM CDT. Originally this match was to be shown live, but not anymore.

4. Jux

Jux New Member

Thanks for the update Tom! I will set my VCR accordingly. Unfortunately for me, I have a hard time watching games when I already know the outcome, so I will have to avoid the boards until I catch it on Monday! Probably just as well, since my fantasy team will probably still be setting in last place:)

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I will not wait until Monday for the Blackburn game. No way I can wait that long. I will wait for the Arsenal match though on Wednesday late night here in Chicago.

6. martin

martin New Member

Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

I may have to schedule a "staff meeting" at the pub for the Arsenal match.

7. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

In my attempt at a defense...I will be out of town this weekend and won't be able to listen to the broadcast either way. I probably will crack when I get home and check the score.

8. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

Well my friends, Spetember looks as though it is going to be another good month for us on television.

Here is the rundown:

Saturday, September 10th - Fulham @ Newcastle will be shown on same day Tape Delay at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT on Fox Soccer Channel.

Saturday, September 17th - West Ham @ Fulham will be shown LIVE on Pay-per-view at 10AM EDT/9AM CDT.

Monday, September 26th - Fulham @ Tottenham will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT on Fox Soccer Channel. The match will be replayed the same night on FSC at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT.

Three matches this month and all three are on tv!!!

9. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

I was just thinking about this today, that great!!! I'm looking forward to it. I will have a few SW6 locals at my house to watch the Newcastle match. Woohoo!

10. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

The Newcastle match is now being shown at 5PM EDT/4PM CDT this Saturday. Originally it was to be shown at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT, but it was changed. However, it is still on TV which is great!!!

11. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

Some slight changes to the September TV schedule:

Saturday, Sept 10, Fulham @ Newcastle on Fox Soccer Channel at 5PM EDT/4PM CDT.

Saturday, Sept 17th, West Ham @ Fulham on Fox Soccer Channel at 5PM EDT/4PM CDT.

Monday, Sept 26th, Fulham @ Tottenham on LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT. Replay the same night at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT.

Saturday, October 1st, Manchester United @ Fulham LIVE on Pay-per-view at 10AM EDT/9AM CDT.

12. americanmike

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

Are you fricken kidding me!!!! West Ham isn't on Live anymore!!!???? Thats f'n crap. I was looking forward to heading into the city...errrrr, I think I may have to change the title of the thread about meeting up in NYC for the West Ham match, might have to make it the United match.

13. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

For October, Fulham is on this Saturday, October 1st against Manchester United on Pay-per-view starting at 10AM EDT/9AM CDT.

We are also on against Charlton Athletic on Monday, October 17th. This match will be shown LIVE starting at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT on Fox Soccer Channel. There will be a replay that night starting at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT.

And finally, the Liverpool match, originally scheduled for Saturday, October 22nd, has been moved to Monday, October 24th and will be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT. A replay will also be shown that night at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT.

As of now, the Wigan match on October 29th and the Manchester City match on November 5th will not be shown on TV. Please note, that any of these can change. I will keep you posted if I hear or read any more regarding Fulham matches on TV.

14. americanmike

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thread

I cannot believe how much we have been on TV. Its amazing!

15. americanmike

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thr

Huh, Wyatt just brought up a good point. The Liverpool match hasn't been moved by Fulham yet but would it be moved since we have a Carling Cup match on that Wednesday?

16. Jux

Jux New Member

Yes! Our upgrade to digital cable with Fox Soccer Channel is really paying off this year (almost like we purchased a special Fulham team package). I think I will be able to order the Manure game this weekend. There is a placeholder in the PPV schedule, but they still haven't listed which game yet.

17. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The Manchester United - Fulham game is definitely the Pay-per-view match on Saturday. If you get the whole weekend package, you will also be able to see the Chelsea-Liverpool match on Sunday at 11AM EDT/10AM CDT.

18. Jux

Jux New Member

Thanks Tom. I haven't ordered anything through PPV, so I wasn't sure how that worked. Looks like we'll be tuning in for sure.

19. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I think if you can only buy the weekend package. I believe it is $29.95 for the Saturday and Sunday matches. Last season I had the whole season pass, but it was not worth the $300 I spent on it.

20. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham Matches on TV Thr

The Fulham-Liverpool match on Saturday, October 22nd, is being shown on a two-day tape delay basis. The match itself will be shown on Monday, October 24th at 3PM EDT/2PM CDT on Fox Soccer Channel, two days after the match is actually played.