Fulham gear

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Zack, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Pretty disapointed in the result today...would have been massive to sit a little higher in the table....but i hope the home cookin keeps up and 3 points come our way next week!!! It always stays exciting with Fulham eh...i cant wait to watch em play again!!!!

I was also wondering after going through the main club website, does anyone know of other sites to order fulham gear..i got a white top coming from fox soccer shop, but all they have a (and eurosport) is the white top...i'm hoping to get a little more but I'm concerned w/ the shipping overseas.......has anyone that has ordered from uk had any problems?? thanks for the help!

COME ON FULHAM COME ON FULHAM COME ON FULHAM

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I know a number of others including myself have used Ebay. They are rip-off jerseys and such, not authentic, but they are much cheaper than what you would get at the club shop. I have not seen as many Pipex kits on Ebay as I saw last year with the Dabs.com kits.

I have also purchased kits from the club shop and the shipping prices have gone down a little, but it is still quite expensive. Occassionally someone posts on here that he/she wants to buy something and people share shipping charges. Keep your eyes peeled for something like that.

3. Zack

Zack New Member

Thanks tom, I'll check those out....I was just wondering b/c as you said the shipping prices are not cheap...so if i did order from club shop it would be one big order....but thanks for the info, appreciate it...off to work!!! yep eeeeee

4. Zack

Zack New Member

I know i've asked about this before in regards to gear, but me being a "big guy" and the puma kits are "slim fit" does anyone know where to find any XL Black puma tops..i know they are special edition kits, but was hoping somebody may know of someone holding out on 'em....cheers..

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Fulham gear

Hi Zack,
    If you are a 'big guy' then I would suggest getting the XXL size just because the kits this year are made of a non-stretchy material (harder for a defender to grab!) thus they feel one size smaller than they actually are.

If you order from the club shop via phone and tell them to hold on to the top until Katy (my better half) picks it up, she can send it to you direct.

Just an idea.

6. Zack

Zack New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham gear

Thanks Mike, this weekend before I head over to check out the Crew, RSL, and Metros in Fitzgerald memorial games, I plan to order the red top, a jacket, scarf, and keychain (figure I'd get it all in one order). I'll email for sure to tell you and if your better half can bring them across the pond then that would be GREAT....thanks for the help!

7. Zack

Zack New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham gear

I seem to fill this forum every so often...but before the Airness kits kick in....found the coveted Black 3rd jersey on eBay..while I havent gotten it yet...all but seems to be the real deal....http://cgi.ebay.com/FULHAM-HOME-SHIRT-X ... otohosting this link should take you the white top the guy is selling..has a few more black tops...medium and small i believe...but some nice fulham kits from last year and years back are listed under "Fulham shirts"......just and FYI.....i'll put a pic on in my black top..then i will proceed to frame it and worship it......yeah i've got a problem!!!!