Fulham & FulhamUSA Gear

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFCinPCB, Oct 26, 2007.

?

Should we have a competition for best FUSA cap design?

1. Yes, FUSA members are gifted and the chosen ones.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, the English are more creative and have better food.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pipe down PCB, you sir, are a troublemaker, and Pettyfog is right, we should never question authorit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Okay fellow FulhAmericans, this will be my rant of the day.

Why can't I find a Fulham cap that I like???

Quite frankly, it is because all the ones for sale, whether on YA or the Offal, just look like crap. Why do I bring this up here? Because FUSA has yet another opportunity to step up and take advantage of others lack of marketing creativity. (And us members may yet have another opportunity to win an official strip!)

So, Mike and Tom, how about another competition for a FUSA cap design?? C'mon!!
    (shirt winners should be automatically disallowed, and yes, that means you dstriker. :wink: )

Also, why does YA get to sell the official strips, but a website that so obviously is strictly Fulham and even sponsors a Fulham player does not?

Rant over. For now.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Mike and I will discuss this, but I will say this.....I have been to a number of European countries and I have never seen a hat abroad that I like. There is a different stlye of hat that is made compared to that of the hats I normally buy. Who knows. Flatbill FulhamUSA hats would be sweet!

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Re: RE: Fulham & FulhamUSA Gear

Very well said. I will conceed that the Queen sports very nice hats but other than that yikes! Those cyclist ones are the worst.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Fulham & FulhamUSA Gear

Well if you want to run a contest for a FulhamUSA Cap then go for it, I won't hold you back! All I can say is use the shirt contest as a general format but not sure about prizes as we are giving away two kits for the shirt contest thus it might have to be something smaller. Maybe a photo from a player??

If there is some real interest in this then I'm up for it.