Fulham fan here in vegas looking for other supporters

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by barnes201272, Jul 19, 2007.

1. barnes201272

barnes201272 New Member

am i the only one? if not hit me up and we can watch some matches together

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm not sure I've seen any other folks from Vegas, but trust me, I know how you feel -- being the only FUSAer from San Antonio.

Welcome; enjoy yourself!

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

Ahhh, Vegas. Even if there are no others in Vegas, I don't think you'd have too much trouble attracting other Fulham supporters to a get-together in your hometown.

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Best of luck in finding other Fulham supporters to watch the matches. It is always better to have some friends cheering during the matches.

Bit of a drive for me so you will unfortunately have to count me out.

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Barnes, you just missed the annual vegas trip by the Fulham Exiles (group of original expat Fulham fans). They go every year to talk fulham, drink, gamble...

Welcome aboard.

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Re: Fulham fan here in vegas looking for other supporter

dude...welcome. i'm a hop skip and a jump away, but I do come down every March. Maybe we can get together for a Fulham match then. We'll keep in touch about that.

7. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

I'll be in Vegas On Saturday November 10th

8. barnes201272

barnes201272 New Member

thanks for all the kind remarks , and if anybody is ever in town during season hit me up and we can catch a match at the local english pub here in town great pies and good beer .

9. FFC4EVER

FFC4EVER New Member

I
    Im a fulham fan currently in england but me and my american wife are planning on moving to las vegas so hopefully i

10. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome FFC4EVER, Plenty of places to watch the Prem in Vegas these days, but the Championship is a whole different story. Gentleman Jim and a link is the norm on Saturday mornings (the time zone you are moving to will see Fulham playing usually at 7 or 8 AM). At least the official club site has done a great job in putting up the highlights and full replays. Whereabouts in Vegas were you moving to? Just be ready for 105 degrees everyday if you're moving this summer, access to a pool is a must for 3 or 4 months of the year.