Friendly in Baltimore: AC Milan v Chelsea

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by andypalmer, Mar 20, 2009.

1. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I just heard from a reliable source that AC Milan will play Chelsea at M&T Bank Stadium sometime in July.

I'll post more details as I get them.

If it happens, I'll be there in my FFC Dempsey jersey, just to cheer against CSKA London, like a good Fulham fan should :-D

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Jeez, my two least favorite teams in the world -- BY A THOUSAND MILES!!! I hope they fumigate Charm City when they leave.

3. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

Confirmed: 24 July. Tickets range from $35-$125.

4. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

Me too Don. I may have to be out of town when they arrive...

5. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

As much as I hate Chelsea, I wouldn't watch AC Milan if they were playing in my backyard.

6. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Wow that must be some Backyard Dawg?

7. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

If nothing else, I'm going to show that Baltimore has a soccer fanbase. I may end up jeering both sides, but at least they'll know we can fill a stadium if you put a good product in front of us (which, like them or not, Chelsky and AC Milan do).

8. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

What seats are you looking Andy? Some friends of mine are bugging me about going. PM or email me.

Also, you going to be in the city on Saturday night? I guess everyone is leaving Slainte because they allegedly didn't but the USA/Mexico match on... But they did.

9. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I will "unfortunately" be at the DC United home opener against Chi-town on Saturday night - that's what I get for agreeing to go before checking the international calender :-(

My brother bought the tix for the M&T bank game - upper deck, corner. I'll try and find out which section. If nothing else, we can get together before hand.