Fox Socer Channel (FSC) on Fox Sports Net (FSN)

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by FFCinPCB, Feb 12, 2008.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Interesting.

Never noticed this before, but Blue-Poo v. Liverpool os on FSN right now. Hope that is a sign of things to come for Fox's footy coverage.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I've seen it several times over the last 4 or 5 years. But it's never anything regular.

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

They replay matches from over the weekend. This past Friday, I saw the end of our match vs. Villa from the previous Sunday on one of the FSN local networks (we get them all on DirecTV). It was cool to watch us go down 1-0 knowing we were going to WIN!

4. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Even when I saw the replay, I still thought we were going to lose. I'm not joking either. I was seriously on the edge of the couch when Villa were attacking with us up 2-1. I could not believe we pulled out a win.