Fox Soccer Channel Commercials

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by RidgeRider, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

That FSC is paying for a Nielsen rating means that the network must know they are drawing enough fans to justify having a rating. It's a great thing for the network, really; a testament to how popular soccer has become. And with more money coming in, that will mean less boner pills and exercise equipment and make money from home ads.

But I honestly don't want to lose my Guiseppe Franco...but if I must, I must.

2. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

What a bunch of old twats!! (wrinkly and dry and all that)

Boom, goes the dynamite!