First official VP candidate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HatterDon, Oct 18, 2007.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Tonight, Texas governor Rick Perry endorsed Rudy Giuliani for president. This is the politician I like to call "The Hairdoo," and his endorsement indicates that he thinks America's mayor will be the candidate, and that he -- Perry -- wants to be the running mate.

For those of you unfortunate enough NOT to live in Texas, I'd like to point out that Governor Perry is not nearly as smart, as modest, as restrained nor as experienced in world affairs as was his predecessor. His greatest achievement was forcing the legislature into two extra sessions so they'd get a law passed banning gay marriage, only to remember after the three sessions were completed that the lege still hadn't passed a school funding bill. There may be somebody out there less qualified for national office, but I can't think of who that might be.

Good mornin' America, how are ya?

2. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Sounds like another beauty Texas has given the country Don. Must say he looks like an action hero. Could definitely pull off the flight suit on aircraft carrier look.

[​IMG]

3. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Logic would say that any politician out of Texas may be screwed by state association with Bush ... but who knows these days. I've seen crazier stuff.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Giuliani could only hope to have 007 as his running mate

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that anyone who would declare for VP, without even being fringe candidate for Pres, has disqualified himself.

I know very little about Perry.. but I have to think he's somewhat reactive to the State Dem pols, exemplified by Richards and Ronnie Earle.

I'd have to ask my summat conservative sister and her Dem husband.

Wow.. just thinking about that sorted it out for me.. Giuliani / Huckabee