Fifa World Cup youtube channel

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dcheather, Mar 22, 2012.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Sounds good to me. I only wish more leagues would do something like this:

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/ ... -world-cup

2. MisterF

MisterF New Member

This sounds great and definitely agree that other leagues should jump on board too.

Leagues like the EPL are still pretty behind the times when it comes to social media and online highlights.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yes, it's a huge step in the right direction. I have never understood why these leagues try to pull some of these youtube highlights down due to copy right infringement. Maybe it's the highlight shows that do it to protect their own interest. But it's the perfect marketing tool for these leagues or competitions.