FIFA 2005

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ChicagoTom, Jan 30, 2005.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

So, how many of you play this game? I am assuming you all use Fulham. What formation do you use? I hope not the 4-5-1. :lol:
    Who do you start, etc. I just got the game today. I love it!

2. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Just to pick the game back up i played Fulham to the FA Cup or whatever its called.

Then i got into career mode and almost got Boston United to the EPL. I did get them an FA Cup, as well as a lot of other trophies and a spot in Europe...funny seeing Boston playing Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League.

then i switched and managed DC United and got bored with the game.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Yeah, after a while I get bored with games, but since I just got the game the other day, I am jonesin' to get home and play it again. To give everyone an idea how much I played it today, I have effin' Nintendo thumb today and it hurts.

4. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

I usually start with a League 2 team. Then try and get to a league like France or Celtic,Rangers. So i buy players from Chelsea that i would want at Fulham since they dont go to Fulham because of the rivalry.In one of my Careers i got all of these players. C.Ronaldo,Rooney,Buffon,Henry etc etc. I usually play a 4-3-3 with Ehui,John, and Me as the forwards.

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

So, I am playing a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with myself and Cole up front. It is working well so far. I am only playing on semi-pro level which means I have a lot of playing to do to get better.

It is fun though. I love the create a player function. I am #7 on FFC now! You gotta love that.

6. cdubbs

cdubbs New Member

What kind of game is this for? Is it for pc, or maybe ps2?

Thanks.

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The one I have is for PC, but you can buy it for PS2, XBox, Gamecube, etc. I had FIFA 2004 and FIFA 2003 on PS2, but this year I have it on PC. It is highly recommended!

8. cdubbs

cdubbs New Member

Cool thanks I will check it out.

9. tac

tac New Member

i havent tried fifa 2005 but i have fifa 2004 and its a great game
    without cheating or anything and playing on semi-pro i got fulham the quadruple(ahead of chelsea)

10. AlphaQ3

AlphaQ3 New Member

FIFA 2005 is the best. I started out in career mode with Ranger, then the Galaxy and then Fulham. I used a 4-2-3-1 formation. I had Boca, Zesh, Zat, and Volz in the back. Diop and Jensen were my holding midfielders while using Boa, Malbranque and Radzinski on the wide right as my attacking midfields. Collins John was my target man up top. Then team won the premier league on professional mode along with the Carling and FA Cup. We were snubbed our place of glory in the Champion's League by Real Madrid. Since then, I've moved onto a bigger club. The is truly amazing though with its extreme realism and detail for every aspect of the game.