Favorite MLS Team

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dave2d2, Jan 19, 2008.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Any team that has that diving, cheating, cheap-shot taking Blanco as their star attraction can hardly be called "the bright side". You'd be better off just being straight up w/BC and tell him to sell his soul and come to the "dark side" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aw the Galaxy....wonder what Becks would have said 4 years ago if somebody had told him he would be playing in 2008 out in the Denver suburbs getting his arse kicked by some team called the Colorado Rapids???? 4-0???

2. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Besides that all you have to do is look at the kits to tell that the Crew truly are the bright side!

BTW the Crew's bright yellow Glidden kits look pretty good on the pitch. From the picture on the MLS store I thought they were going to be obnoxious.

3. BC

BC New Member

I think if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose an MLS team, it'd probably be the Crew. Not sure why. Maybe because it's McBride's old team. I do like Hedjuk (sp?) as well.

4. EricD

EricD New Member

Galaxy self esteem test vs the expansion Earthquakes Thursday.

5. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

COYQ!!! =P
    C'mon You Quakes!!
    MK

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

BC:
    Yer in luck, I'm drawing a bead on yer noggin! But not to worry, I think this year will be a GREAT time to be forced to pick the Crew.

On the Gals/Quakes:
    I'm SO torn. Want Beckham's influence to mean something. OTOH, it's just another season in the eventual demise, as a decision maker, of the redheaded idiot.

7. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

sweet RSL victory of DC's 2nd unit! Anyone else wanna employ their's against us? TofM...did you see the match? Don't tell me that you don't follow the team now that you no longer work there!