Favorite MLS Team

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dave2d2, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jp100

jp100 New Member

I've been a galaxy fan from the very start. I went to the very first game at the Rose Bowl and it was thrilling to see such a huge crowd. Traffic was so bad we didn't even get into the stadium until halftime! If only I lived closer to HDC...

2. Fulhamerica1423

Fulhamerica1423 New Member

I hate the MLS, but I cheer for NYRB, because Jozy is one of my favorite players.

3. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

Clash / Quakes / Dynamo i guess, growing up in Bay Area. I'm excited for Seattle too, wife and lots of friends from there. I think they could have the kind of impact Toronto FC had if things are done right.

4. jlough

jlough New Member

Galaxy since the beginning, though the ticket prices are a bit high and the seat availablity is more limited since Beckham. Cobi has been a great part of the Club from the beginning and I will miss him this year.

5. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Everyone will miss Cobi. I hear he's gonna be an assistant on the coaching staff for the galaxy this year.

6. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

To be quite honest I wouldn't watch it if you paid me, I find it slow and boring, sorry but that's how I see it which is not very often thankfully.

7. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

The Galaxy-RedBulls game last year was well worth watching. 6-5 scoreline.

8. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Unless, you actually like defense. To be fair, though.. the Beckham effect HAS played a part in those high-scorers.

9. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

RBNY, can't wait for Red Bull Park to get done. 3 stops on the 2/3 train, then 2 more stops on the PATH.

10. bri237

bri237 New Member

Columbus Crew. We are terrible with no real hope of getting better and a FO that doesn't care but I still get season tickets...Black and Gold till I die!

11. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Crew hands down. McBride was my absolute soccer idol growing up, and I remember saving up money to go see a game a season when he was there. They have heart, and I like that. Just bought my 5 game package today. Would have gone with the full season, but budget's a bit tight and the drive isn't exactly down the street.

12. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

Fire....Fire....Fire, Fire, Fire...ah aaah...ah, ah, ah, ah...ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...FIRE!

13. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I am still waiting for St. Louis to get a team but until they do I have decided to add to my pain and adopt the Crew.

Come on you Black and really bright Yellow's!

14. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

bearz....i will be at the game tomorrow hoping Kovalenko takes out Blanco. Can't stand the guy even if he is damn good.

15. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

hahah...I can't wait to watch it oms...I USED to hate Blanco...now I love him, he is so old but sooo good...like Rodman when he was on the Bulls, sorta.

Fire....Fire....Fire, Fire, Fire...ah aaah...ah, ah, ah, ah...ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...FIRE!

16. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Earthquakes! However I have no idea who is on the team yet.

17. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Grew up in Dallas so I am a Dallas Burn....I mean FC Dallas fan.

I now live in Los Angeles and finally went to my first Galaxy game last year.

18. BC

BC New Member

Me too. I've not been drawn to the Fire, for whatever reason.

19. EricD

EricD New Member

It hurts to be a Galaxy fan.

20. bearzfan4lfe

bearzfan4lfe New Member

Come to the bright side BC...we are waiting.