Fantasy Premier League

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by AggieMatt, Aug 6, 2014.

1. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Are we going to have another FUSA league this year? Or has interest waned since we won't be in it? I'd like another shot to legitimize my winning ways in Mo's eyes, now that Suarez is gone. ;)

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yeah, I was thinking this year was a bit of bummer to do this. I believe there is a Championship Fantasy League somewhere, but it may be too late to get a good number of people in it.

3. AggieMatt

I'm going to continue to follow the Prem, with or w/o Fulham, so I'd be interested in that. We could mix it up a little for fun, say no QPR or Chelsea players, something like that. Would probably have to rely on the honor system for enforcement.

I know little of the Championship on the whole, but playing a league could be a good way for all of us to get familiar with our new digs. We'd probably have to start week 2 or something, but that could be fun and beneficial as well.

Hopefully people will see this and weigh in. There may not be enough interest in either.

4. AggieMatt

Bump to get this on the new replies section and see if there's any interest. Buehler?

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

too bummed to do the Premier League fantasy this year. I'll be willing to do a Championship one, even if it's a week after the season starts.