Fantasy Politics: Loonies play "Make Believe"...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jun 17, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Dana Milbank, Washington Post

Please note that I will rarely post links to FoxNews, and even less to Rush or Little Green Footballs... the "mainstream press" is fertile enough.

I MAY however.. some times post links to FoxWatch and its ilk... I love a good yok... even if it's only me that gets the joke.

:wink:

2. BostonDan

BostonDan New Member

RE: Fantasy Politics: Loonies play "Make Believe".

If you think the Iraq war and the Downing Street memo are "a joke" you are the only one who gets it. Or have I misinterpreted your shortest post ever?

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Fantasy Politics: Loonies play "Make Believe".

The REACTION to and INTERPRETATION of the Memo, by Kos, DU etc IS a joke... and it starts with the definition of "fix"! Wording in other parts of the memo itself, as well as points raised in the subsequent position paper posted on Timesonline
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFrien ... 24,00.html
    rebut the "Smoking Gun" issues!
    -AND-
    Read the freakin' article! It IS the WPost, after all! Or read what another anti-war writer says about the memo:
    http://www.reason.com/links/links061505.shtml

And BTW... you had BETTER hope, for the sake of your delusions that the Terrorists win in Iraq... your party is gonna have some serious humble pie eating to do when the Iraqi's survive this.

4. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

The DSM only confirms what everyone has been saying all along -- that Bush cherry-picked intelligence and created facts to fit his pre-determined decision to invade Iraq. Do the names Paul O'Neill and Richard Clarke ring a bell? They were exactly correct.

A "joke"? Guess again, bootlicker.