FA Cup Final 2019

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jumpkutz, May 17, 2019.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Is Saturday at noon between Citeh and Watford. It's darn near impossible for a neutral not to be rooting for the decided underdogs from Hertfordshire. But Pep's boys are just playing for fun now after lifting the big trophy with the crown on top last Sunday, so they might just go nuts and pummel the Hornets mercilessly. I think Watford will give them a right go, but just too much talent, firepower and depth on the sky blue squad. Still, you gotta believe that Watford is just awkward enough to give them trouble, and if they don't get early goals, the chances of an upset go way up. It'll either be a blowout or a dogfight, and should be entertaining. And, as an extra added bonus, for one of the few times ever during the course of the sporting year, God Save The Queen will be performed before kickoff during the player lineup. All that's left is to see if the FA President, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, will make an appearance. My recollection is that he did not last year, but did the year before. I guess we'll see if the duchess has him working on a honey-do list, or some other state function prevents his attendance.

2. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Wills showed, Watford did for about 15 minutes, then, BAMMM!!!, the hammer came down. Man City should have made it into the CL final as well. Dominant.