Extra Middlesbrough Ticket

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by mike_t22201, Feb 9, 2006.

1. mike_t22201

mike_t22201 New Member

I just bought my ticket for the Fulham/Arsenal match in March but thanks to the bundle rule, I had to purchase one for the Middlesbrough match as well. I strongly doubt I'll make it to London for that match so if any Fulham fan happens to be looking for 1 ticket to this match, let me know (it's in the Hammersmith End).

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hey Mike,
    Did you not get my PM yesterday????

3. mike_t22201

mike_t22201 New Member

No, Mike, I didn't.

When I saw on the Fulham website last night that tickets for Arsenal were on sale to supporters with a booking history (which I have), I decided to just go ahead and book. Sitting in the F block of the Stevenage Rd. stand and really looking forward to it.

4. americanmike

Crap...well that was a wasted PM...I said I could get you a ticket for the Arsenal but I'll see what I can do to get rid of your 'boro ticket...how much was it...35 pounds?

5. mike_t22201

mike_t22201 New Member

Mike, thanks for trying to help with the Arsenal ticket. No worries, though, like I said, it looks like I've got a great seat and am looking forward to the game. It's been a year since my last trip to the Cottage and I can't wait to get back.

The 'boro ticket was 25 pounds and is in section 5 of the Hammersmith End (quite a ways up, I believe).

6. mike_t22201

mike_t22201 New Member

Mike,
    Any interest in this ticket? I head over to London this coming Thursday for the Arsenal game. I'll be picking up the 'boro ticket on game day so would be able to hand it over to any interested party that day (as I doubt you have any buyers yet, I'll probably just see if there's anyone interested at the pub on Saturday). Really excited about the game and hoping for a Fulham victory. Also looking forward to seeing Spurs/Rovers on Sunday. I'll let you know how White Hart Lane compares to the Cottage.

7. americanmike

Hi again Mike. Regarding your ticket to the 'boro match, I'll take it so I can either have one of the locals meet you at the cottage give you the $$ on matchday on Saturday and they'll hold on to the ticket til I get there at the end of March.

Either that, or I can pay you on your arrival back to the states and you can send me the ticket.

Deal?!

8. mike_t22201

mike_t22201 New Member

I'd be glad to send it to you. We can make the arrangements when I get back.

9. americanmike

Cool and have a great trip and please bring home three points for FFC!