EPL summer transfers

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by krhimself, Jun 4, 2007.

1. krhimself

krhimself New Member

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

They can have him although I'm sure he is going to look to prove himself...but one of my worst fears was Knight and Bramble at the back.

Sends shivers down the spine.

3. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Completely agree. Niemi would have the toughest run of his career.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

What is it with people signing Bramble? He was a complete shambles last year and cost his last manager his job almost single handedly. Why would a skin-of-its-teeth survivor want with him?

Well, unless he gets injured, I'm afraid that Wigan is for it.

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

The only reason why I think people keep signing Bramble is because he is still young. Despite the fact that is seems as though he has been around for years, he is still only 25. Because of his age and experience (most of that experience has proven he is not very good) a team like Wigan will take a chance on him at a cheap price in the hopes that they can settle him and get him playing good football. You never know what will happen to a player that changes teams. Sometimes that is all that is needed. I think with Bramble this is NOT the case, but perhaps next season he will be great. You just never know.

6. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

The sad thing about Bramble is that he has loads of experience and is still terrible. Terrible may be a bit harsh, how about lacking all quality.

Can't see him raising his form much and Wigan taking a shot in the dark in landing a hidden talent, IMO.