EPL fan, new FFC fan, saying hello and a few ???s

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by JPBIV4, Feb 1, 2007.

1. JPBIV4

JPBIV4 New Member

Howdy (as is said by some down here in Dallas, Texas). EPL fan and new FFC fan for a myriad of reason. Not the least of which is I am going to London in April and plan to attend the FFC/Blackburn match.

Speaking of which, as I have never been to Craven Cottage I have a few questions for those in the know, I am posting these in the "TravelInfo" message board. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Great site and great to see such strong support for FFC in the U.S.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome! There are a number of people who will be able to help you with Travel Info going to Fulham. Cheers and once again welcome to the site!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey Pard,

Always glad to have another Texan on the site. Welcome and enjoy. By the way, as a FUSA member you have the responsibility to share your trip experience with us -- pictures, narrative that sort of thing.

To get a better feel of this place, you might want to drop in tomorrow morning around 9 a.m. to the match day chatroom.

See you 'round the site!

4. JMF

JMF New Member

Welcome to the forum!