Eeny, meeny, miny, Where's Mo???

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SoCalJoe, Apr 9, 2013.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The home page of the current version is much more interesting and varied than the one you're proposing. I think it might be more attractive to surfers.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yeah, right now it's not much to look at. Just judge on the use of the forum, please. You will need to create an account though.

Layouts and colors can be adjusted. And building a new home page may not be needed at all, I could just basically transfer all of this forums data into that one and pull a swticheroo with a few clicks. I just need to know whether the new forum would be easier to access and perhaps get more people engaged?

On the chat front, nothing would change. Although I do think there is a couple of other chat options we could look at that run off the new forum software. I will look at the plugin options.

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

I tried to post from a Nexus 7 and the keypad kept closing.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

:text-bump: Oooooo Mo, where arts thou?? Time to end your sabbatical.

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lAY-rRRa4o[/youtube]

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

absolutely brilliant!

Come back, Mo. We miss you!

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Of all the hokey westerns in all the world, how did Nevzter know that this is probably the one and only movie reference that I have to respond to.
    Scary :scared-whoa:

8. nevzter

Good to hear from you, Ms. Mo, and hope all is well. It ain't the same without you. The power of Shane strikes again.

9. SoCalJoe

:text-bravo: To Nev for posting sheer brilliance and to Mo for responding. Hopefully we will be seeing posts again Mo, because as stated it ain't the same without you.

10. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

It's good to hear from you Mo!

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Ms Maureen! Was it something I said?

12. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

You were a little tough on the German one ;)

All has been good with me. A variety of things have conspired to keep me from posting - spring break for nearly two weeks, followed by an out of state soccer tournament, have not watched Fulham for a long time (dropped FSC+), kind of burnt out on soccer, and so had nothing new to say. Also, someone (not on this site) found out a lot of stuff about me and tracked my internet activity which freaks me out and makes me not want to post things anywhere. I have nothing to hide but that doesnt mean I'm okay with people I dont know snooping around. And while Nevzter picked the one movie I cant resist (have very personal ties to that movie), it is freaky that he did considering my new found uneasiness regarding the internet. Maybe I mentioned something about that movie on here, I dont know. I'm sure it is just a coincidence (or because we know each other so well) like that time I kidded you about stalking me because you asked me about an intersection in Cleveland where I had just been the night before, remember that?

I almost shut down my facebook account over my internet concerns, though mostly because Zuckerberg is a $#i!, but didnt know how my friends would react so I have put it off. I think I'm only friends with Jimsig on facebook, but if I'm friends with any other FUSA people on facebook, dont be concerned if I shut my account down.

Finally this thread, while I very much appreciate the sentiment from Joe, did embarrass me a bit so I procrastinated on posting.

Oh and one more thing. I'm sure I have been away from the site before and no one said anything because that was in the old days of more traffic. No matter how much Don doesnt want it, the only solution for FUSA is more American players at Fulham. FFC is still my favorite club, and always will be, but I just dont follow them in the detail I used to without any yanks. The fact is I have to watch Dempsey, Guzan, Cameron, Bradley when I can, and that leaves less time for Fulham and a resignation to being okay with just seeing the highlights sometimes. I used to have an opinion on what FFC's starting XI should be, at the moment I cant even tell you the options.

I will now go post something on a real thread.

13. nevzter

Shane was pure coincidence - the final scene inspired the post. :banana-dance:

14. SoCalJoe

Sorry Mo, wasn't my intention to :oops: you. Also sorry you had to deal w/that scary internet situation. Glad to see you are back, especially w/the WCQs and Gold Cup coming up.