Early EPL Prediction

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Lyle, Jul 7, 2008.

1. shinerbockguy

shinerbockguy New Member

This is too early for the 'official' thread.
    Barry will still move, Tottenham might still land Villa and Arshavin (wow), and I'm going to move Blackburn down on the news that players are already revolting against Ince...

2. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Yeah it is too early. I still need to study up on the transfers of the newly promoted sides.......

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Some of these guys royally piss me off. Sounds like they have a team filled with Queudrues. I personally hope that Ince finds out who the whiner is and kicks him in the 'nads.

Ince is the guy in the room. You support the guy in the room. Earn your friggin' pay. Shut up and go to work.

5. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Ooooh, time to check in!!