Dirty Whites

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by FulhamAg, Sep 22, 2009.

1. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

With all the flooding, hope Terri and the rest of the Dirty Whites are safe and dry. Let us know how you make out.

I have family in the area that had some minor flooding in the basement but otherwise ok.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I've been following a lot of this from Terri's and PAYDAY C4's Facebook pages. Schools were closed today, which is a good thing.

Here's hoping the Dirty Whites get back to being the Dry Whites soon.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Most of the major Highways are closed in North/North West ATL. The rest is moving, but slow.

4. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

My guess is that with their drinking habits, the Dirty Whites are anything but dry right now. In the Southeast, natural disasters (or a few inches of snow, both of which shut down schools and stop work for many) are just a good excuse to PARTAY!

5. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Yeah, maybe "dry" wasn't the best choice of words for that group.

6. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Much better now but many of my co-workers could not get to work on Monday then the announcement came. Lots of creeks and streams went to flood level. Terri and I know many people who were deeply affected. I had students whose houses were flooded and missed school trying to clean their house and throw away lost items.

A situation like this can make a 1-0 loss to Arsenal a little less painful (the Arsenal fans at the Brewhouse were offering condolences because Manonne played the game of his life...they knew they stole one from us).

Anyways, thanks for the concern. I was a fan of rain because we've been in a drought but I don't want to see any more rain for a while.

7. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I just noticed this thread (a few months too late). Thanks for the concern! We're all good and things are back in order :)!

You guys are the best...
    T