Debut for Big Bass

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Zack, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Unfortunate about the result...i was really gutted when i saw the final score.....glad that west brom stayed down points...but we need to keep to the fight...footey is a funny sport 6-1 then 0-4....i just hope that the arsenal match is bottom and only way to go is up!

in other news i make my debut after a 7 month lay off (i got really outta shape!) from playing...got a early k.o. so i'm off to bed..but hopefully i man the pipes good enough for a victory...the team i'm joining is sponsored by a pub that supports some blue colored team that that starts w/ a "C" (...Crap??)....but they are in dire need of a keeper so everyone give a split second thought to my squad in hopes we dont get hammered....cheers to all...and to better days

COME ON FULHAM!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

So, how did the debut go????

3. Zack

Zack New Member

Well Mike, lets say I had a fulhamish start to my league debut...i actually didnt do to bad, not stellar either...but team was missing few key cogs in center and guy that doesnt normally play centerback made some errors,,,but we win and lose as a team..so the first half we played like crap....down 4-1...came back to 4-3, then equalized 4-4 but had goal called back...other team scored w/ 3 minutes left to put game away...but GREAT to get back into playing....i'll be out of town for the next match but it is against the worst team in our division (below the prem of this league)...the last place team is actually called Arsenal....ha, sweet irony!....but hopefully i'll have better match reports....until next fixture...cheers