Crew's Andrulis resigns!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Jul 12, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

And I DONT mean re-sign!

Finally listens to the hard-core fans.... rumor is that he's to get the sack, but I dont believe that; it's an awkward time to fire him.. so I THINK that he is throwing in the towel.

He tried everything and it just got worse. Worst case is that his assistant Warzycha gets interim manager... that would be tragic since that has been the paradigm for the Crew that got us here... and I blame Warzycha himsel;f for the most of the Crew's problems in the first place!

Now Andrulis is free to find a good college program and take them to the top... just as his predecessor did in his first year back in the college coaching ranks... UCLA hired Fitzgerald over Steve Sampson and Fitz took them to the National Champions.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Crew

Should Fire fans and other Eastern conference foes be nervous about this?

3. Jux

Jux New Member

MrsJux and I hope so, but I wouldn't start the quaking just yet:)

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

We will see starting this weekend in Chicago. I wanted to go, but tickets are too damn expensive as Real Madrid are playing after the Fire-Crew match. I am not all that interested in seeing Real Madrid play, so I will watch this on TV.

5. Jux

Jux New Member

The real bummer for us is that we already had plans to stay with some friends in Lexington and won't be able to ride the chartered Crew bus for the game. That would have been a fun pre-tailgate!