Craven Cottage in an era of stadium conformity

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Hard_Drinkin'_Lincoln, May 25, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Sorry guys, we do the map in bulk since each person has to be put in individually by the one and only Simon (RedCoat999). I'm sure we'll get you in there in the next week, I'll see how many are waiting and see if he can do it.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

No worries Mike. Thanks for letting us know and if you could send us a message or just a general post staying we are on the map that would be great.

3. youngned

youngned New Member

Thanks Mike

4. americanmike

If any of you guys haven't found it on the site yet, we had a Fulham fan (an expat currently living/working in China) give us an impressive article on Craven Cottage which was published way back when.

If you ever wanted to know about The Cottage, from front to back, you gotta read this:
    http://www.fulhamusa.com/modules.php?op ... le&sid=361

5. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

...Hey Mikey, perhaps this would be a good time to remind you of those photos I took inside and outside of Craven Cottage that I sent you to add to the gallery..!

PS: Did you get 'that' famous old Fulham shirt?

6. americanmike

Ed, Great idea on point number one! I'll get started!!

Point number two, nope, didn't get it. Went to bed and that was it...lost. but atleast I lost to another Fulham fan!

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Been caught up in bidding wars on ebay Mike?

Seems to be the only way to get ahold of a Fulham shirt.