Cottage Talk Post Match Show This Saturday

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Russell, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Russell

Russell New Member

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you so much for your support of my radio show that is really doing great, and is averaging over 1,000 downloads per show for the past three months. I have been encouraged by the interest that I have been thinking of ways to make the show better.

Well, this is an idea that I hope will be a huge success. I will be hosting a post-match show one hour after the Liverpool match on Saturday. It will be a show that I will be encouraging fans to call in and share their thoughts whether positive or negative on what they saw from Fulham.

You can call in directly or via skype. I will send more information tomorrow, but just wanted to give you the heads up about this special show. I will also be hosting a preview show Friday at 2PM EST.

Please let me know what you think and if you would consider giving us a call.

Thanks

Russ

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Thanks for the heads up, Russ.