Costa Rica friendly

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jun 9, 2021.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Or, as ESPN2 would have you believe for the first 45 minutes, the Tyler Adams love affair marathon.

We looked very good, but I believe I heard that 9 CR players make their living in the local league. Even with our European-based players finding it difficult to play in World Cup qualifiers as we go forward, it should be easy for us to qualify. Costa Rica is not the side it was, neither is Mexico for that matter. TNT isn't in the mix. We should walk this with our MLS-based players.

About the match: It was nice to see Adams play, but my MOTM is Aaronson. It was also nice to see Horvath get a clean sheet on his birthday.

SoCalJoe and BarryWhite like this.
  2. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

I agree with you about Aaronson being the MOTM.

Kind of looked like Costa Rica was on auto pilot but you can only beat the team that shows up and it was nice to watch the beat down.

SoCalJoe likes this.
  3. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

What both of you guys said. I'm just wondering which MLS guys are going to fit in and where after this string of results, Switzerland notwithstanding. I guess we'll see. The really important matches are yet to be played.