Copa Libertadores 2008

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by FFCinPCB, Jun 3, 2008.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Maybe I missed something, but I did not see any International Clubs Forum, so this looked as good a place as any for this topic.

Anyway, I am watching LDU Quito v. America, and I can say I will be absolutely shocked if Boca or Fluminense cannot dispose of either of these teams, regardless of which moves on. The score could easily be something like 5-4, if only they would freakin' pass!!

Oh, and hey amigos, try working the ball around on the ground instead of heading it back and forth to each others opposing players 12 times first. Sheesh!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

So, Christian, have you been keeping track of the US Open Cup as well? The Lamar Hunt Cup goes way back before its South American counterpart, but hardly anyone pays attention to it.

Here's a link to timmyg's excellent preview/review/overview: http://sittingontheterraces.blogspot.co ... nd-im.html

check it out