1. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Crap. Now I have to find out if my Time Warner carries either Univision or Telefutura.

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I know it comes basic on Comcast and Directv, but you may have to pay for it with Time Warner.

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I'm pretty sure Univision is in the standard Time Warner digital package (but not Telefutura).

4. jmh

jmh New Member

Yeah, I definitely have Univision on my Time Warner without specifically asking for it. Also Fox Sports Español, which is carrying some of the U20 World Cup games (including the US).

5. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

In the UK Lawrie Sanchez is a pundit for the Copa America tonight - he looks relaxed. Hopefully that means that he as all the transfers in the bag and will announcing them all in the morning. I will report back if he has anything Fulham related to say.

6. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Lawrie as a football pundit...didn't expect that. Thanks for the update GB. Hopefully he will do a fair bit of scouting while in Venezuela.