Contact from the club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SCFulhamFan, Sep 4, 2013.

1. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

They said today/tomorrow so if we could get something back to them by tonight then I think that would be okay.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

BTW...this site wasn't just featured on ESPN FC, but mentioned on Sportscenter, SI.com, and Jim Rome's show during that episode.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

urrmmm understatement.
    Lol.... Easy to see which came first: Google search
    What was remarkable was Sportscenter made SURE everyone had time to write down the site name.
    That article had about 30,000 reads by the time the old site went down. Next best was about 3,000 for one of Don's Editorials.

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I know we have some night-owls on this site, so how be shoot for early tomorrow morning?

Please, members, feel free to add your thoughts to what has been written above so far.

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Here's a more final version:

6. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

That last sentence needs to be reworded.

7. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

:clap: Looks good to me (aside from Matt's observation). Would have like to see included that AmericanMike now works for the club, but understandable if he wishes it not be included.

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I was thinking the same thing Joe. Adding the fact that the Godfather of FulhamUSA now works at the club would be brillant. But I don't know if he wishes to be seen as impartial.

9. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

How about:

FulhamUSA.com has been featured briefly on ESPN's SportsCenter, SI.com, and Jim Rome's show after one of our members interviewed a prominent former USMNT player turned anchor. We also serve as an information hub to assist our members who have made and will be making trips to see Fulham play by passing along information, stories, contacts and answering questions as they arise.

10. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

11. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

very nice write-up. Well done to whomever was responsible

12. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Looks great

13. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I am very curious as to the previous official groups not being official this year though. Although I do suspect some of the reasons why, just a little surprising on who's not listed--yet?

14. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Has anyone gotten their new membership cards? Is there anything that comes with them?

15. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Not yet, but I did see a pic of 2 kids holding their membership cards on front of their faces. The cards have some sort of "eyes" on them. Not sure if they were overseas or not. So hopefully soon

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Lucas and I got our membership cards yesterday afternoon. And I got a form letter from Brede Hangeland and Lucas got a letter from Billy the Badger. No gift pack for the little guy yet, but the letter said it should be arriving soon.

17. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks; I'll be patient then. I've just been a little uneasy about all this since I was given a different CR# than the one I had in previous years, and then got an email from the club asking whether I was going to renew or not.

18. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

As I posted on FB, I got my card, but no card/gift pack for Kendall yet

19. encorespanish

encorespanish Active Member

Seems to be a trend here...I received my card on Friday and then my daughter's card came on Saturday. However, her gift pack has yet to arrive, but the form letter from Billy said it was arriving shortly.