Columbus Aftermath!!!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by pettyfog, Jul 31, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: THANK YOU

I dont recall, justin, if you were able to see Wednesday's game... but perhaps you'll come up to see our resurgent Crew.

What you saw wednesday, if you did. is how they've been playing the last few games.

Just remember being a Crew fan in Buckeyeland is Fulhamish to the Max!

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

So I've heard! I did go to Wednesday's match, and to do so, I had to buy the Flex 49 ticket package, so I will be getting up to see at least some Crew action before the end of the season! I will let you know before I come up, so that maybe we can meet up at the stadium if you happen to be going too.

3. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: THANK YOU

At this point, Mrs. Jux and I will be at the Chicago and ChivasUSA matches. Hopefully we will make the New England game too. Give us a shout and we'll meet you and Pettyfog there.

4. Jux

Jux New Member

5. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Re: FFC Weekend

I met cookie?

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well, no one can say we can't party.

7. Jux

Jux New Member

I wonder if Smokin' has the story on video.

8. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

I just want Jeff to see the pics of him sprawled on the ground in the bar... multiple times... I can only imagine what the scene looked like after we left the pub... did anyone get arrested? Jeff?

9. PapaBouba

PapaBouba New Member

Man sounds like I missed a great time :(

10. americanmike

I assure you he didn't get arrested...but he was close! Jeff, you were hilarious.

11. Bee

Bee New Member

Jeff was the best part of the night!

12. Jux

Jux New Member

Indeed!

Don't worry, you mellowed considerably after leaving FrogBear.

13. americanmike

RE: Re: RE: THANK YOU

And just as a reminder, if anyone has any pics for the site...you can either submit then via the site or you can just email me. Mike@fulhamusa.com

If you can, please adjust the pics to be around 600 pixels x 400 pixels. If not, I'll simply do them as I get them!

14. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

On behalf of Venus and myself, I would like to thank everyone for being so great to us. We met so many fantastic people that we won't soon be forgetting.Especially Jux and Mrs. Jux. You two were fantastic, and our travels wouldn't have been the same without you. We are now back in Dallas with the worst sunburns ever. But no regrets from us two. I am getting our pictures from the trip tommorow and they should be up on my blog soon after. It is nice to see that there are some truly supportive Fulham Fans here in the States. I can't leave out Chicago Tom and American Mike for organizing this so we could all be together for the game that truly was what really made it great. Our voices were much louder together than they would have been seperately. Cheers you two. Here is to a top half of the table season...

15. lou4gord

lou4gord New Member

Thanks to FulhamUSA for arranging for the tickets and the tailgate party. Thanks Pettyfog et al for being such great hosts. It was a fun time.

16. mrsjux

mrsjux New Member

Y'all are making me blush. Thanks for all of the kudos, but believe me, if I didn't like you all, I wouldn't have done it. As it was, I (along with my friend "hot" Kate-we may have converted her) had a blast, and would do it again in a heartbeat!

It was really kind of odd to wake up Sunday and not hang out with the Fulham crowd. I just got used to having you around. So, please, come back. Fulham game or not, we're a fun town, and Jux and I are usually up for company. You know, there's a World Cup qualifier in a few weeks....

To sum up, thank you. It's good to know you're all as cool in person as you are online and far away.

17. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Holy Shnikees

yeah I haven't been that drunk since elementary school.

And I do remember everything, tina filled me in on some bits and pieces the next day, my face was red partially from sunburn though.

I'm writing this from the Mayo Clinic, i decided that after saturday i needed to check in.

18. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

by the way, has anyone seen my scarf?

19. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I gave it to you at the Frog Bear Bar on Saturday night. After that, I do not know.

20. Jux

Jux New Member

The scarf made it to O'Shaunassey's, but disappeared after that. I searched the bar around 1 a.m. for it, with no luck. The bartender also hadn't seen it.