Citeh to Max out Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SCFulhamFan, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

"Manchester City are preparing £60 million worth of bids in the next 24 hours to try to land Roberto Mancini's targets before the window closes on Friday."
    Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/st ... 8DM0MIZ.99

Talking with a buddy who is an Everton supporter and we both agreed Moyes would probably die of a heart attack if Kenwright gave him 60.

Maybe they are saving 10 for Dempsey. He would be a great addition to their Capital One Cup side. :evil:

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Oh how I would love if Fulham could do that. But if they did, would I still love them like I do now? :think:

To think I was debating at one point to make Man City my team. :shock:

3. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

I don't think the Abu Dhabi royal family needs credit cards.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Looks like Citeh have landed Sinclair for some pocket change. At least we aren't alone, Swansea was a squad on the way up and were forced to sell their best two players (Allen and Sinclair). Allen will get his chance with his old manager, but Sinclair will be watching a lot of matches from the pine.

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Hey the Capital One Cup is still silverware! :roll:

6. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Unless Sinclair's primary aim was to get paid, not a good move for him. That one surprises me a bit b/c he already did the pine riding bit at chelsea. Maybe he thinks he's improved enough that this time will be different. Unfortunately for him, that City bench is probably deeper than the one he was stuck on at chelsea.