Chicago Cub's tickets for sale

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jimsig, Feb 19, 2012.

1. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Chicago Cub's tickets for sale @ Wrigley:

I have the following games available for face value, price is for 4 tickets includes regular mail. If you want them shipped another way shipping will be extra:

Brewer's WED 4-11 1:20p Sec 532, $40.29
    Card's MON 4-23 7:05p Sec 508, $58.21
    Phillies WED 5-16 7:05p Sec 509, $98.53
    Card's SUN 7-29, 1:20p Sec 532, $134.37
    Giant's SUN 9-2 TBD Sec 508, $89.57

Bought a pak of tickets with some friends so we could get tickets for the Red Sox and have these left

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Jim, I assume in order to get the Red Sox tix you were forced to buy the rest, yes? I know why clubs do it (the Angels do the same thing for the Yankees & Sox), but I still dislike they have that policy. Have you looked at StubHub to sell them (and the Nascar seats as well)? I'm not sure how they do it (have only bought tix from them), but it could be an option.

3. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I'm gonna go the stub hub/e-bay route next. I figured I would offer them to people here and a couple other websites I go to first for face value. Rather people I "know" have a shot at them first. Figure there might be people from the Chicago area who could use them or even from St Louis who might drive up for the game. Not knowing what it might be like when all the tickets go on sale we knew this was a way to guarantee us Sox tickets for at least one game with out having to go wild and pay a ton of money.