1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

For Fulhamusa.com

I'll be making some adjustments to the way the forum will be accessed. It will no longer be "wrapped" into main site, so if you bookmarked this link: ".....jfusion&Itemid=53" it should stop working in the next few days. This mainly for site security.

You will still be able to access the forums from the homepage, and the new address will be http://www.fulhamusa.com/forums (which already works, but without a menu bar)

Also, I worked up a theme for the site based on the last style that was used. See here:
    http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q49 ... 57AM-1.png

But if you all prefer this layout that is currently being used, I will work something out.

The original style used with the posts up top is no longer an option. I need to update the software to hopefully stay ahead of hackers, and I'm afraid it eventually be no longer compatible with one of the updates.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

3. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I'm a little biased but I love the black!

4. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic! Carry on!

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Thanks..

Quick question to all. How important is it to everyone to have the recent threads and login on the frontpage?

I ask this because I updated the forum software a few days ago, but the backend looks a little out of sorts. And I may have to uninstall a few things to get it working properly. And if there is no need for this I won't bother reinstalling it.

6. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I'm indifferent to where the log-in is but I do like having the recent posts where it is currently. I use it to see what threads have been active since I last visited the site and it also may help attract "guests" that might just be browsing FulhamUSA. If they see what's being discussed they might be tempted to join in.