1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

so happy that you started a new thread rather than adding to the one we've been using all along. :twisted:

Good news is that perhaps they'll be so tired from 120+ minutes on Sunday and a match on Wednesday, we'll kick their butts on Saturday.

Better news? Spurs LOST! :banana:

Best news? HARRY LOST!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

3. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

what an awful game that was. mamma mia.

4. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I actually thought it was an open, entertaining game. Some great saves by Foster.

I was rooting for ManU, for the purely selfish reason that it makes the #6 spot in the table a UEFA spot. FulhamFC can now qualify either by winning the FA Cup or by coming in 7th.

5. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I thought it was pretty open. I enjoyed it, but I was bummed with the PK outcome. Not the loss of the match part, but the fact that it was really no contest.

I have no idea what Bentley was doing taking one, but perhaps it was the fact that everyone was cramping up, and he was relatively fresh.

I also have no idea how someone could think that it is better for 'the game' that Man Utd win.

Both squads played well and worked very hard. They had nothing left in the extended time - Dawson staying on and fighting through what appeared to be a total body cramp - Amazing!

Man Utd wins... Who would have bet against them? But it was a battle and Spurs took them to the wire.

Its not like they parked the bus, and if it would have gone their way they would have deserved it.

The managers respected each other, the players respected each other, and both teams went out and tried to bring home a trophy.

What else could you want?!?

6. tim

tim Active Member

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

He's a good keeper as well as crafty. He and Joe Hart are about all England have in the keeper department. He'll probably replace EVDS when the Big Dutchman finally hangs them up.