Carling Cup Semis

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jan 9, 2008.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

News Flash: we're not in it.

Another News Flash: Only two of the big 4 are in it!

The 'scum beat Everton yesterday, and there's yet ANOTHER North London derby at the Emirates going on now. There's one item of note in this semi, though. It's the appearance on the Arsenal bench of midfielder Mark Randall!!! :banana: :banana:

Who's Mark Randall, I hear you cry!. Well, he's the rarest of endangered species these days: An Englishman who plays for Arsenal! :shock:

I don't care who wins this sucker; I just really really really want Chelsea to lose.

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Tottenham sitting perfectly for a "to be expected" 2nd half crumble and loss.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

perhaps, but Robinson is on the bench as opposed to twixt the posts. This makes their chances much better of holding the lead.

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

oooooooooohhh, ouch! Truth hurts.

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

a-hem, if only they weren't Tottenham.

6. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Hey - those kids at Arsenal can play! That was a great match that was pretty entertaining. Both teams attacking for most of the 90... A draw at the Emirates is not a bad result - even against the kiddos.

Bring em back to White Heart and we can take em. I would love to see a Spurs Everton final.

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and, finally, the Spuds beat the Undead at Wembley after extra time to win the Cup 2-1.

Not a big deal, perhaps, but it's nice to know that Steeeeeed is hoisting silverware. It's also nice to know that the Scum didn't win.

Woodgate got the winner, which causes me to wonder, did Ramos sign Woodgate so that they'd have the owners of the two worst hairstyles together on one side? The other scorer today -- Berbatov -- is of course the other "every day is a bad hair day" person.

8. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

i just love how anton's shenanigans weren't called yesterday, but the bouncy-ball between huddlestone and bridge was today.

but hey, at least the scum lost!

9. Jensers

Jensers New Member

SPURS!!!

What a day! Finally we see some new blood hoisting a cup! Couldnt be happier for the men - especially Keane... A workhorse who is underrated and deserved this.

Good day if you hate Chelsea and/or if you are a Spurs supporter! Wonderful stuff!!