Carling Cup 2nd Round - Lincoln City @ Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by ChicagoTom, Sep 20, 2005.

1. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham v Lincoln

I'm off to RFK to boo Barry Bonds and hope the Nats don't blow it int he last inning (as they have the last three games).

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Fulham v Lincoln

I am a Barry fan! I hope he goes yard thrice tonight!! No offense to you Dave, but I would like to see the Giants somehow pull the NL West out.

3. Whites_and_WhiteSoxFan

Whites_and_WhiteSoxFan New Member

Unbelievable. That was my first match (and maybe my last since the free FulhamTV is over after this month) listening to Gentleman Jim this year. GJ is awesome. I'm glad we won, but how on earth do we squander 2 2-goal leads? Makes you wonder how ready for the 1st team some of these guys are. Since we did pull it off, I think Cookie did the right thing playing 11 different players from the West Ham game. We need our first 11 fresh as can be for Spurs.

I've got to find some less "exciting" sports teams to root for or I'm going to have a heart attack before my 29th birtday. Notre Dame on Saturday, the White Sox the past couple of nights, and now Fulham today. Sheesh!

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, beats my night... Twellman scored in the 90th to tie Crew, 1-1.

You GO, Brian! Wish we had him back!

5. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I'm thinking, and cannot honestly say that I can remember when Fulham played in a game with 9 goals scored. I'm glad we're not the only team that struggled though against lower division teams, there were a lot of close games and a few upsets yesterday.

Despite Dave's boos, Barry Crushed one last night...the night before he destroyed a ball into nearly the second level of the upper deck.