Canadian in Florida Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by alsita, Feb 1, 2006.

1. alsita

alsita New Member

I just joined this site, and look forward to participating in this forum. I am a Canadian now living in Florida (since 2002) and have been a Fulham fan since Tomasz Radzinski joined the club, but since then, I have fallen in love with the entire team. I love supporting a smaller club, whose championship trophy is to stay up, or maybe get into Europe. Radzinski is what made me gravitate towards Fulham, but now I am a fan of the whole team. That is so much the case, that Tomasz isn't even my favourite plyer.....who is it, then? You've guessed it: pint sized Malbranque! I also love the play of McBride, and the whole team as a whole. Bit disappointing season for Radz, but hopefully he'll score when I attend the Fulham-Portsmouth match at Craven Cottage April 1, which I cannot wait for, and just got tickets to this morning. Go FULHAM!!!!!!!!!

PS We are sitting in sec. AL Row GG seats 18-19 (Stevenage Stand-lower deck). If anyone is familiar with the stadium...are those tickets pretty decent?

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site Alsita! We welcome any and all Fulham supporters. Everyone has his/her own story as to how he/she has started following the Cottagers.

As far as your tickets, there is not a bad seat at the Cottage. You will have a blast!!

3. alsita

alsita New Member

Very much look forward to it. My wife isn't the biggest soccer fan, but after seeing a match live at the stadium, she will be converted....just in time for the World Cup! I also really look forward to having a couple of pints before the game, and it will be interesting to see what kind of shape we'll be in, since we're flying into London that very morning!!!

4. Zack

Zack New Member

Another Floridian Fulham fan on the boards.....looks like if Fulham make a tour back in the states and decide to take in some florida sun...there will be a couple of fulham boys to show everyone around.....i'm myself hoping for a trip in may...a short one, but a trip to CC none the less.....cheers mate