Brzezinski claims McCain run-up to Iran attacks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, May 22, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

He appeared on his daughter's show on MSNBC {thank goodness Joe is off so he didnt have to sit and bite his tongue} and claimed AMONG OTHER LIES that the Bush and McCain language on Iran arming and training Iraq Insurgency (Quds) operatives, signifies that the US will attack those Quds bases.

That may be his opinion, and one can't entirely discount it, but it seems to me that is part of a 'diplomatic stance'. In other words, dont you threaten rogue states with the 'stick', as well as a carrot?

There was also an interesting by-statement in his appearance. Brzezinski went to lengths to point out he is NOT an active advisor in the Obama campaign, that he is only 'on-call'.

What was the point of that, do you suppose? Is it that bloggers and some news folks are beginning to tumble on Barry actually being 'Jimmah', redux? That's not news to me.

But it would be a little embarrassing wouldn't it. considering "Hope and Change" means going back to accepting our 'Malaise' personna.
    Which btw Barry just introduced the other day. 'Wear a sweater, buy, use, drive, eat less... for our national interests, dontcha know!' Not to mention ZB played a big role in getting us in this Middle Eastern mess in the first place, at least Osama refers to it that way.

Yeah, I know I keep banging that drum... does that make it less true?

2. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Ha Ha. When I was watching that I was thinking...."I wonder if Pettyfog is watching this"
    I had no idea that Mika Brzezinski was of "the Brzezinski".

I'm gonna go back and watch it again before I comment regarding your claims.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Re: RE: Brzezinski claims McCain run-up to Iran attacks

I was thinking the same thing Spencer! Petty that's kind of like being famous.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Re: RE: Brzezinski claims McCain run-up to Iran attacks

Did you SEE his 'smile' when he was being introduced? Reminded me of 'The Joker' without make-up.

Still feel a 'shiver up my leg'. Actually, down my back, but you get my meaning, dont ya.