Bradley gets permanent job

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, May 16, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Galercep

Various comments seen:

Criminal to wait this long - Waldo

Good news.. for Michael - fan

Dont think he'll take us beyond the 02 mark - fan

Me:
    The idea is for the US to expect to get to the quarters, and it not be a big story... not to get beyond

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Me: good move; I agree with Waldo. I hope they leave him alone through the 2010 WC. Then he'll probably either get fired our get a good job overseas.

I personally think he's the most likely US manager to run a team in a top flight European league someday.

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Originally, thought Bradley was a bad idea (I mean, didn't he coach in MLS???).

Now, converted.

I see some similarities between Bradley, Sanchez, and their situations. Let's hope they have similar results in winning.

4. BC

BC New Member

I like Bradley's approach. He seems to be a good, hard-working coach with a good system and has the respect of the players. I hope he guides us deep into the WC finals.